How can PR fit with your 2018 business plans?
One of the most common statements we hear from company directors interested in working with Cream is “no one knows what we do or who we are “. This is closely followed by “we need to do something with our marketing but we don’t know what”.
If this sounds like you or your business then read on. Here’s 5 reasons why PR should be on your radar in 2018.
- PR offers a better return on investment than advertising, especially the lottery that is Google Adwords.
- A strategically placed article on a website or in a publication read by your customers is memorable, impactful and, if it’s online, has its own added SEO benefit.
- If you’re looking to become more visible, reach new target audiences or improve credibility, a well managed PR campaign can give you a real competitive advantage.
- Familiarity leads to increased trust. Consistent, positive PR across the media, social media and your website boosts credibility and means you – rather than your competitor – is front of mind when a customer needs your services.
- PR improves relationships right through a business. Better communication is good news for employees, suppliers, customers and prospective customers.
Improving communication in your business is a sure-fire way to better results. Here’s the research !
We hope, that if you do one thing in 2018 to give your business a boost, you #JustAddCream
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.