How do I know if it’s time to invest in PR?
Professional, strategic PR can be transformational. But how do you know when the time is right to add PR to your marketing activity?
There a several tell-tale signs a business is ready to invest.
- Is your message failing to get through? Do you feel customers don’t know who you are, your products or the reasons why they should buy from you? Question whether your messaging is loud and clear. If it isn’t, then PR might be for you.
- Have you experienced substantial growth or added new staff? Growth is fuelled by good communication and PR ensures everyone – employees, customers and suppliers – are on the same page.
- If you’ve got something to say then PR is a given. Controversial, opinionated or authoritative. There are plenty of ways to get your message across and make your business stand out.
- If your competitors seem to be everywhere…. Then, they most likely have a PR agency working for them or a savvy in-house team. If you’re spotting your competitors everywhere then it’s likely your customers are too. Beat them at their own game.
- If you’re planning to sell your business then PR should be central to every exit plan. Use PR to increase profile, build trust, drive interest and add value. You might even get under the skin of your competitors and force a buy-out. Stranger things have happened!
Contact Cream on 0113 335 0750 for an informal chat about how PR can help you and your business in 2018.
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.